What Happens if You Violate a Family Court Order in South Carolina?

Changing Your Name in South Carolina - Charleston Family Lawyers

AsĀ Charleston divorces lawyers, we’ve handled many Rules to Show Cause for contempt of family court orders in South Carolina. A contempt action, otherwise known as a Rule to Cause, occurs when someone is alleged to have violated an order such as failing to pay child support. Every case typically ends with a Final Order. Even … Read more